HeBStrategy: Q4 2015 Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper Now Available
October 27, 2015 10:32am
Now available for download, the HeBStrategy Q4 2015 Edition offers the latest hospitality technology and digital marketing news. The Whitepaper, full of campaign ideas and case studies, is a valuable resource for hoteliers looking to maximize direct online revenues in Q4 and 2016.
How will you increase your property’s website revenues in Q4? Roll up your sleeves, pour a cup of coffee, and dig right in.
Included in the HeBStrategy Q4 2015 Edition:
• The Smart Hotelier’s Guide to Digital Marketing Article & Webinar Recap: The article and supporting webinar gives hoteliers the insights and tools necessary to help structure 2016 budgets to generate the highest returns possible and shift share from the OTAs to the direct online channel.
• Why New OTA-Like Services will be a Nightmare for our Industry: Learn why “Book on Google” and “Book on TripAdvisor” are causing hoteliers to lose more and more of their direct online bookings. Read actionable advice on how to increase your market share.
• Multi-Channel Campaigns to Boost Revenues in Q4: Take away ideas on how to boost revenue, target a specific customer segment, or fulfill ad hoc business needs in Q4. HeBS Digital offers recommendations on how to drive winter weekday and weekend business, last-minute bookings and increase advance bookings.
• Industry Benchmarks to Help Assess Performance: Read HeBS Digital’s portfolio stats on how retargeting drives revenue, find out why it’s important to utilize SEM when rebranding, discover how unique and engaging content increases time spent on the website, and see how Pinterest drives increases in inbound links.
• Property Promotion & Special Package Ideas: Increase engagement and direct bookings with enticing specials and packages that are easily implemented on the property level.
The Whitepaper includes a quick recap of the biggest technology and digital marketing happenings in Q3, trends to stay on top of for Q4, multi-channel marketing campaign ideas, industry benchmarks to help you assess your own property’s performance, and easy to implement digital marketing ideas to add a dash of creativity to your strategy this quarter.
Download the HeBStrategy Q4 Edition White Paper.
Founded in 2001, HeBS Digital is the industry’s leading digital technology, full-service hotel digital marketing, website design and direct online channel consulting firm based in New York City (www.hebsdigital.com).
HeBS Digital has pioneered many of the “best practices” in hotel digital marketing and website revenue optimization, as well as a range of industry-first digital technology applications. The firm has won more than 280 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel brands, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at (212) 752-8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Mariana Safer
Investigating Duplicate Content: Hotel Marketing Strategies for Success
HeBS Digital Takes the Adrian Awards by Storm with 17 Awards Including 2 Platinum for Multichannel Campaigns
How Can Hoteliers Maximize Revenue from Google?
Google's New Trip Planning Search Display Underscores the Importance of Maintaining SEO Efforts
HeBS Digital to Speak on Real-Time Data and Personalization at EyeforTravel’s Smart Travel Analytics North America 2016 Conference
Hotelier's 2016 Action Plan to Maximize Revenue from the Mobile Channel
HeBStrategy: The Q1 2016 Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper Now Available for Download
HeBS Digital Announces 20% Website Revenue Increase Guarantee Promotion
The Smart Hotelier’s 2016 Top Ten Digital Marketing Resolutions
HeBS Digital Transforms the Industry in 2015 through Digital Technology and Marketing Innovations
2016 Checklist to Maximize Revenues from Online Media and Display Ads
Independent Hotelier’s Big Data vs. Real-Time Data Conundrum
HeBS Digital Wins Record-Breaking 17 HSMAI Adrian Awards
2016 Checklist to Maximize Engagement and Revenues from Social Media
The Perils of Using an Open Source Content Management System (CMS) to Power the Hotel Website
2016 Checklist to Maximize Revenues from Your SEM Campaigns
Red Lion Hotels’ ‘Hello Rewards’ Technology Platform Wins Gold Loyalty360 Award
2016 Checklist to Maximize Revenues from Multi-Channel Campaigns
HeBS Digital "Pay-As-You Go" Model Helps Hoteliers Accommodate Website Design in their 2016 Budgets
2016 Checklist to Maximize Revenues from Content Marketing + SEO
Please login or register to post a comment.