HeBStrategy: Q4 2015 Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper Now Available
October 27, 2015 10:32am
Now available for download, the HeBStrategy Q4 2015 Edition offers the latest hospitality technology and digital marketing news. The Whitepaper, full of campaign ideas and case studies, is a valuable resource for hoteliers looking to maximize direct online revenues in Q4 and 2016.
How will you increase your property’s website revenues in Q4? Roll up your sleeves, pour a cup of coffee, and dig right in.
Included in the HeBStrategy Q4 2015 Edition:
• The Smart Hotelier’s Guide to Digital Marketing Article & Webinar Recap: The article and supporting webinar gives hoteliers the insights and tools necessary to help structure 2016 budgets to generate the highest returns possible and shift share from the OTAs to the direct online channel.
• Why New OTA-Like Services will be a Nightmare for our Industry: Learn why “Book on Google” and “Book on TripAdvisor” are causing hoteliers to lose more and more of their direct online bookings. Read actionable advice on how to increase your market share.
• Multi-Channel Campaigns to Boost Revenues in Q4: Take away ideas on how to boost revenue, target a specific customer segment, or fulfill ad hoc business needs in Q4. HeBS Digital offers recommendations on how to drive winter weekday and weekend business, last-minute bookings and increase advance bookings.
• Industry Benchmarks to Help Assess Performance: Read HeBS Digital’s portfolio stats on how retargeting drives revenue, find out why it’s important to utilize SEM when rebranding, discover how unique and engaging content increases time spent on the website, and see how Pinterest drives increases in inbound links.
• Property Promotion & Special Package Ideas: Increase engagement and direct bookings with enticing specials and packages that are easily implemented on the property level.
The Whitepaper includes a quick recap of the biggest technology and digital marketing happenings in Q3, trends to stay on top of for Q4, multi-channel marketing campaign ideas, industry benchmarks to help you assess your own property’s performance, and easy to implement digital marketing ideas to add a dash of creativity to your strategy this quarter.
Download the HeBStrategy Q4 Edition White Paper.
Founded in 2001, HeBS Digital is the industry’s leading digital technology, full-service hotel digital marketing, website design and direct online channel consulting firm based in New York City (www.hebsdigital.com).
HeBS Digital has pioneered many of the “best practices” in hotel digital marketing and website revenue optimization, as well as a range of industry-first digital technology applications. The firm has won more than 280 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel brands, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at (212) 752-8186 or email@example.com.
Contact: Mariana Safer
Hotel Website Conversion Rates: Key Tactics for Improvement in 2018
Facebook Dynamic Ads for Travel: A Marketing Tool to Boost Direct Bookings
Your Top 10 Digital Marketing New Year's Resolutions
Mariana Safer of HEBS Digital to Be Honored at HSMAI's 2018 Adrian Awards as a Top 25 Extraordinary Mind in Hospitality
A Top Priority in 2018: 7 Steps to Achieve Hotel Website Accessibility and ADA Compliance
HEBS Digital’s Sister Company, Serenata IntraWare, Voted World’s Leading Hotel CRM Technology Provider by the World Travel Awards 2017
HEBS Digital Celebrates 2017: A Year of Broadening the Global Footprint, Technology Innovations and Industry Recognition
HEBS Digital Wins Record-Breaking 21 HSMAI Adrian Awards, Including 10 Gold
HEBS Digital Wins Six Silver W3 Awards for Conversion-Focused Website Design and Technology, and Compelling Digital Creative
A New Fort Collins Destination Shines on The Elizabeth Hotel’s Custom Website
HEBS Digital’s “Closing the Loop on the Travel Journey” Article Featured in The Hotel Yearbook 2018 – Technology
HEBS Digital Launches A New Website for Loews Hotels, Bringing their Signature Luxury Experience to Life with Stunning Design & Innovative Technology
HEBS Digital Guarantees Hoteliers a Boost in Direct Bookings with a 40% Website Conversion Rate Uplift
HEBS Digital Awarded Nine Travel Weekly Magellan Awards for its Website Design & Technology Solutions Built to Boost Customer Engagement and Direct Bookings
HEBS Digital Wins 5 WebAwards for Industry-Leading Technology and Design
Must-Read Whitepaper Available: The Smart Hotelier’s Guide to 2018 Digital Marketing & Technology Budget Planning
A New Look for a Historic Chicago Hotel’s Website
Hotelier’s Action Plan to Maximize Revenues from the Google Ecosystem
HEBS Digital Makes Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
Getting into the Mind Set of Budget Planning Season for 2018
Please login or register to post a comment.